Sunday, November 28, 2010

OH EMM GEE

Through reading a friend's blog today, I stubled upon the fact that I too actually have a blog! My first (and only) post was in 2008 - and funny enough, I actually mentioned in it that I always start a journal and never follow up on it. Oops!

I also thought that nobody would EVER read it - but funny enough, someone actually left a comment!! Thanks Ms. Caddywumpus!

My first post was written while in college. Now, over two years later as a university student my issues with studying have not changed. I really do have a problem with it - I just cannot get myself to sit down and read the crap included in the overpriced collection of paper that we refer to as 'textbooks'. *Sigh*

I supposed that if I actually plan on graduating that I should figure out this little 'issue' of mine...

Anyone have any suggestions for what helped with them to buckle down on the books?

No comments: